Rabu, 18 April 2018

Motivation Letter

April 19, 2018
The Graduate Scholarship Commitee
Monash University

        I would like to introduce myself. My name is Muhammad Hamdani Marantirta. I’m a fourth year student of Gunadarma University majoring Information System. I am the youngest brother in my family. I spent my 12 years studying at Cendrawasih Jaya 1 elementary school, the three years of secondary education in 3 Junior High School, eventually became an alumna of excellent school PGRI Senior High School. Since I was in elementary school I have interested in computer programming, but never became an expert. I keep on learning and improving my skills in the programming computer. After I graduated from senior high school, I dedice to take Information System as my major. The reason why I choose Information System is because i interested in not only programming but also how technology can be use effectively around you.

        Currently i work as laboran in laboratorium of my department. As a laboran my job is not only to teach my juniors, but also give my best service for people who need my help in the laboratory. At the end of the lesson, we do maintenance which is checking every computers that are turn on and fixing some which have any trouble.

       The development of information and communication technology in the future has the oppurtunity to grow very rapidly. Beside that oppurtunity, I have desire to become not only a programmer but also an analyst system. As long as I study, I get so many things to learn. One of the programming languages that I maintain is java programming and php programming. 

      After completing the bachelor, I have desire to continue my study at Monash University with Information Technology major. Monash University is one of the most popular university in the Australia located in Melbourne, Australia. I have always wanted to study trans-cultural and trans-regional aspects of professional life and I always have an ambition to become a great analys system since my undergraduate degree. I am looking forward to experience the difference and the challange that doing the same in the professional environment will pose to my abilities.

         I hope to be accepted at the Monash University with a major in Information Technology so that I can pursue my dream and ambition to became a great analyst system and become useful to my nation and my country.

Sincerely,

Muhammad Hamdani Marantirta

related links:
https://www.monash.edu/study/courses/find-a-course/2018/information-technology-c6001?international=true

1 komentar: